THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 29, 2010

An Affirmation of Faith

I believe that we are all part of the Divine.

I believe that we are all connected through energy.
I believe that with the proper focus, we can sometimes bend that energy to our will.
I believe that there is power in the Elements.
I believe in unseen elemental creatures that may or may not have been a physical part of this world at one time.
I believe in dark having value as well as light.
I believe in others' right to choose their spiritual path, so long as they respect my right to choose mine.
I believe in the preciousness of now because, lets face it, that's all we know FOR SURE that we've got.
I believe in doing the right thing for the sake of doing the right thing.
I believe in taking responsibility for your actions and the energy you send out, negative and positive.
I believe evil only exists in the hearts and minds of mankind.


I will probably add to this later on, but this is for now off the top of my head.

0 comments: